Skip to product information
1 of 4

House of Clinicals

Digestive N-Zymes

Digestive N-Zymes


Regular price $69.00 AUD
Regular price Sale price $69.00 AUD
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Clinicals Health has formulated a powerful  combination of  essential digestive enzymes that are fast working and effective, to ensure you benefit from the complete breakdown  and maximum absorption of nutrient value in the foods you are eating. 

Enzymes are proteins and are vital for all biochemical reactions that take place in the body. Without them, the body wouldn’t be able to carry out its daily functions. 

Unfortunately, the human body has not yet evolved to produce the digestive enzymes required to cope with the modern diet; we are not designed to break down canned, cooked, precooked or processed foods. Our pancreas only produces 60% of the enzymes we need, while the remaining 40% should be gained from the raw foods that we eat.

We don’t get nearly enough enzymes from the foods that we eat and the process can start as early as 3 to 6 months old. Food that is not properly broken down can ferment and putrefy in the bowel and lead to bloating, gas, cramps, reflux, indigestion and inflammation.

Clinicals Health Digestive N-Zyme Complex is safe for infants, toddlers, teens and adults. Cultured from plants, they are gentle on the system and work immediately to relieve stomach pain, reflux and heartburn. They are also effective in treating the cause of IBS, rather than just the symptoms.


17 Key Digestive Emzymes per Capsule:

  1. Proteases - Breaks down plant, vegetable and meat derived proteins.

  2. Aspergillopepsin - Breaks down larger proteins into smaller peptides. 

  3. Amylase - Breaks down complex starches in root vegetables and grains.

  4. Lipase - Hydrolyses fats in meat, dairy products, oils in nuts and seeds and triglycerides

  5. Cellulase - Liberates nutrients from fruits and vegetables, making them more bioavailable.

  6. Glucoamylase - Promotes the digestion and absorption of starchy foods.

  7. Invertase (Sucrase) - converts sucrose into glucose and fructose

  8. Alpha Galactosidase - Helps break down hard to digest carbohydrates found in legumes and cruciferous vegetables.

  9. Beta Glucanase - Breaks down glucans in cereal grains and yeast cell walls.

  10. Pectinase - Hydrolises pectin; reduces the bulking effect of some fibrous foods. 

  11. Xylanase - Helps break down the complex carbohydrates found in grains, such as wheat, rye, and barley. It is used to improve digestion and nutrient absorption, as well as to reduce bloating and gas.

  12. Phytase - Breaks down Phytates in grains ( wheat, oats & Barley) and legumes.

  13. Hemicellulase -  Liberates nutrients from fruits and vegetables, making them more bioavailable.

  14. Lactase - Converts lactose(sugar in dairy products) into Glucose and Galactose.

  15. Bromelain - Breaks down proteins into amino acids.

  16. Papain - Breaks Down proteins into smaller peptides and amino acids.

  17. Peptidase - Breaks down casein protein peptides; breaks down fibrin and protects sensitive GI issues from inflammation and irritation



• Assists with food intolerances • Assists with lactose intolerance • All natural and plant based • Helps with bloating and flatulence • Alleviates heartburn and reflux • Speeds up our digestion process • Lowers cholesterol by eliminating fats in the bloodstream • Breaks Down all nutrient value in our food for maximum nutrition • Vegan and dairy free • Assists with gluten intolerance and Celiacs

Full Description

Digestive Enzymes are proteins that assist with the digestive process. These plant based enzymes will address and breakdown all food groups to ensure maximum nutrients are extracted and therefore absorbed. It will also ensure that no undigested food particles travel into the digestive tract. This will relieve symptoms such as bloating, cramps, gut inflammation and food fatigue.

View full details
  • Paraben Free

  • Mineral Oil Free

  • Chemical Preservative Free

  • Phthalate Free

  • Phenoxyethanol Free

  • SLS Free

  • Glycolic acid Free

  • Chemical UV Blocker Free

House of Clinicals is Australian Owned and anti animal cruelty.


Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question